22 Nov Interview questions – Megan
We’ve had a bit of fun in the office this week interviewing staff at Plug My Social. Here are the answers to my interview – read on to find out more!
- What do you enjoy most about working at PMS?
- Which member of the team has the most annoying habit?
Lewis (the apprentice) when he doesn’t listen to me.
- If you had to choose a dating website to be a member of which one would it be?
Ladders Dating as I am a professional lady!
- What is the most random thing you have had to do as part of your job?
Looked up statistics for the number of balloons other companies have used.
- What has been your favourite memory so far during your career at PMS?
Learning how to build a website, it’s awesome seeing it all come together.
- During the charity day… what is the highest level you have achieved in Zombies?
1 – I was rubbish at killing zombies!
- What is the nerdiest thing you have ever done?
Taught myself how to knit.
- What’s the strangest talent that you have?
I can sing in an Irish accent (even though I’m Australian).
- What was your childhood nickname?
- Do you have any strange phobias?
- What is top of your bucket list?
Buy a house.
- If you had a super power what would it be?